Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello Bloggy Blog

I just got my ears pierced yesterday (yes, I know, I'm nearly 25), so I figured it was as good a time as any to open a new blogging chapter, too.

I really can't believe I actually got my ears pierced. I'm terrified of needles, and my mom doesn't have hers pierced, either. “I'll never do that!” I can't even tell you how many times I've said that.

But you know what? I'm not afraid of anything anymore.
I'm not afraid of taking steps, and I'm not afraid of making mistakes. How else do you learn?

Besides, I wasn't allowed to be afraid. There was a 5-year-old girl that got hers pierced right before me. She didn't cry. I wasn't allowed to cry, either.

And I didn't cry. (That doesn't mean I didn't get dizzy and pass out afterward. But that is not the same as crying.)

So now I have permanently altered my body. First time I ever did that on purpose.

I hope to write about things that I do, read, think, and eat.
Because I do those things.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You are already an expert blogger. I will link to yours from mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Donna... I tell everyone else how to blog. So I figured I should just do it myself!

    ReplyDelete