Monday, August 30, 2010

Time to Make the Donuts!


So you know that I talk to Java Josh over at @DunkinDonuts on Twitter. (You can learn all about that from the blog post I did for Solid Cactus.)

Well, they sent me stuff!

I got a FedEx package on Friday. Inside the box, was a Dunkin Donuts box. Like the boxes that they put donuts in. Classy.

Inside that was a cool t-shirt and travel mug.

Needless to say, I was beyond excited.

It really geared me up for my first day teaching at the community college. I mean, how can you go wrong when you have such a kickass coffee mug?

(Oh, and the shirt in the picture... I REALLY want that one.)

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! My brother has the "Friends don't let friends drinks Starbucks shirt." Which I'm also super jealous of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I really need that shirt. It's one of my life philosophies.

    ReplyDelete