Saturday, August 21, 2010

Simplify, Please?

Now that I'll be teaching at the community college, I've got way too many different emails that I'll need to check.

Let's break it down:
-personal email
-work email
-school email
-school WebCT email
-community college email

How am I supposed to keep up with all of this? What if something important goes to one that I haven't checked? There must be a way to simplify all of this.

There wasn't a grand point to this, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

2 comments:

  1. I ALSO HAVE THIS PROBLEM. It's seriously bad. I mean, how can WU have TWO emails that have no connection to the other, right? Well, they figured out how. uuuuughhhh.

    (I'm Viannah from MFA Jan. 2010 cohort in case you don't remember me... for which I wouldn't blame you lol.)

    ReplyDelete